MAster J Sandiford
I have been passionate about the Martial arts from a young age.
Through Martial art training I met many wonderful people and had positive life changing experiences.
Martial art training has allowed me to keep a good level of:-
- Weight Management
- Self Discipline
My senior School had Judo on the P.E. curriculum and we were taught by Master R Inman O.B.E. 9th Dan.
I went on to Practice the Korean Martial Art Tang Soo Do for 20 years under Master E Titus 6th Dan.
- 1990 began TSD
- 1995 achieved 1st Dan grade in TSD
- 2007 achieved 4th Dan Master grade inTSD
- 2011 established Universal Method Martial Arts
During this time I trained in full contact Kickboxing and cross trained in various Karate and Kung Fu styles.
During my competitive career I won:-
- Gold in the International Tang Soo Do Championships Mens Freefighting competition.
- Gold in the International Tang Soo Do Championships Mens Team Freefighting competition.
- Silver in the International Tang Soo Do Championships Mens Hyung competition